Availability of 2015-2016 Web Demo System
In order to assist you with the 2015-2016 FAFSA processing cycle, FSA has provided a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation containing information and screen shots pertaining to the 2015-2016 FAFSA on the Web site. To view the presentation just click on the following link: 2015-2016 FAFSA on the Web Preview Presentation in MS PowerPoint, 22MB, 102 Pages
The 2015-2016 Web Demonstration site is available at http://fafsademo.test.ed.gov. The demonstration site can be used as a training tool for your staff and for students and parents. You can access the demonstration site using eddemo as the User name and fafsatest as the Password.
2015-2016 SAR Comment Codes and Text Guide
This reference guide includes a description of changes to the SAR comments for 2015-2016, and also provides the complete text for all 2015-2016 comments.
The guide is also available from the Federal Student Aid Download (FSAdownload) Web site, located at https://www.fsadownload.ed.gov.
2015-2016 Summary of Changes for the Application Processing System Guide
This guide provides information about changes and enhancements made to the application processing system for 2015-2016, including the following topics:
– Major changes to the 2015-2016 application processing system
– Application processing system schedule for 2015-2016
– 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), including information about ordering and distribution of FAFSA on the Web Worksheets
– 2015-2016 FAFSA on the Web
– 2015-2016 FAA Access to CPS Online
– 2015-2016 Central Processing System (CPS), including database matches, edits, need analysis, communications sent to students, and Student Aid Report (SAR) comments
2015-2016 FAFSA on the Web Worksheet
The final version of the 2015-2016 FAFSA on the Web Worksheet is now available in English and Spanish.
The FAFSA on the Web Worksheet provides a preview of the questions that an applicant may be asked while completing FAFSA on the Web at www.fafsa.gov. This Worksheet is optional and should only be completed by applicants who plan to use FAFSA on the Web. It does not include all questions from the FAFSA; the questions that are included are ordered as they appear on FAFSA on the Web.