Availability of 2014-2015 Web Demo System
The 2014-2015 Web Demonstration site is available at http://fafsademo.test.ed.gov.
Once you click on this link, you will be prompted to enter the User ID which is eddemo and the password is fafsatest.
The demonstration site can be used as a training tool for your staff and for students and parents.
2014-2015 SAR Comment Codes and Text Guide
This reference guide includes a description of changes to the SAR comments for 2014-2015, and also provides the complete text for all 2014-2015 comments.
The guide is also available from the Federal Student Aid Download (FSAdownload) Web site, located at https://www.fsadownload.ed.gov.
2014-2015 Expected Family Contribution (EFC) Formula Guide
This guide includes EFC worksheets and tables for the 2014-2015 processing cycle. The worksheets and tables in this guide can be used to calculate an estimated EFC for students.
2014-2015 Summary of Changes for the Application Processing System Guide
This guide provides information about changes and enhancements made to the application processing system for 2014-2015, including the following topics:
- Major changes to the 2014-2015 application processing system
- Application processing system schedule for 2014-2015
- 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), including information about ordering and distribution of FAFSA on the Web Worksheets
- 2014-2015 FAFSA on the Web
- 2014-2015 FAA Access to CPS Online
- 2014-2015 Central Processing System (CPS), including database matches, edits, need analysis,communications sent to students, and other notable changes
2014-2015 Student Aid Eligibility Worksheet For Question 23
The 2014-2015 Student Aid Eligibility Worksheet for Question 23 is now available in English and Spanish, in PDF format. This worksheet is used to assist applicants with determining eligibility for federal student aid when a conviction has been reported for possessing or selling illegal drugs on the FAFSA), or when question 23 on
the FAFSA has been left blank.